Microsoft Office 365 Education at UH
Are you Eligible?If you are an active UH faculty, staff or student affiliated with the following eligible campuses listed below, you are qualified to legally download and install the full version of the Microsoft Office 365 applications. Please contact your campus for more information on how to get the software.
- Honolulu Community College (HCC)
- Leeward Community College (LCC)
- Windward Community College (WCC)
- UH West Oahu (UHWO) To check if you qualify, please visit: https://westoahu.hawaii.edu/it/pueoid/
Eligibility Requirements for CampusesIn order for a campus to qualify for the full version of Microsoft Office under the Office 365 for Education program, they are required to have a paid, campus-wide contract in place for all faculty and staff either through a Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES), Open Value Subscription Education Solutions (OVS-ES), or a school contract. After the campus is enrolled, all active faculty, staff and students are eligible for the full version of Office. Currently only the HCC, LCC and WCC campuses are eligible.
Other Options for UH UsersOther options are available if you are a UH student, faculty or staff, but do not qualify for the full version of Office 365 Education program.
- UH Microsoft Licensing Program: available for UH users that can purchase licenses with UH departmental funds.
- Other Software Options: Microsoft Office Online, purchases by personal funds or alternative software to use.
What's the difference between Office 365, Office 2019 and Office Online?
If you have any general questions regarding the Office 365 for Education program at UH, please contact the Site License Administrator at (808) 956-5783 or email@example.com.