Return to Funding

Information for International Students

International students in the past have found sources of funding from their own educational ministries and/or agencies, as well as through the following resources:

UHM International Student Services
Fulbright Program for Foreign Students
•Scholarships administered by the East-West Center

For scholarship, employment, and visa information for international students, applicants should refer to UHM International Student Services.