Upcoming CE Events
> Spring Ethics Workshops
This three-hour workshop is intended for social workers and other human service personnel.
Format & Description
This three-hour workshop is designed to expand upon the growing use of technology in the work setting, how to approach ethical issues arising from the use of technology, and updates to the NASW Code of Ethics that became effective on January 1, 2018.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will
- Describe professional ethics regarding technology
- Utilize techniques to address difficult dilemmas arising from technology usage.
- Outline updates to the NASW Code of Ethics.
Virtual Webinar using the Zoom platform.
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Face-to-Face Workshop held on the UH Manoa Campus.
- Thursday, May 23, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Friday, Jue 21, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
$45 per registration
> Contact Us
Connect with CEPD by email at email@example.com or by phone at 956-9885.
> The Grand Challenges for Social Work
Discover this new initiative and its implications for the profession.
> Learn More