Educate more students, empowering them to achieve their goals and contribute to a civil society.
- Increase participation in post-secondary education statewide.
- Provide necessary support for student success, including addressing barriers to access, basic needs (such as food and housing insecurity) and holistic health and wellness.
- Fully deploy multiple modalities of instruction that recognize changing times and widely differing student preferences, needs, and goals.
- Provide innovative learning experiences that prepare students to achieve their personal and professional goals, while fulfilling their kuleana to people and place.
- Improve campus infrastructure to develop successful students, and a vibrant, inclusive, and safe environment on campuses across the UH System.
- Number of degrees and certificates awarded, including industry-recognized credentials, disaggregated for underrepresented groups.
- Increase the number of returning adults and those enrolling in distance/online programs.
- Social/economic mobility index or survey results of alumni perception of success after graduation.