Check this section frequently, we will keep this section updated as questions come in.
I am an SAEA member. What discount am I eligible for?
- Individual SAEA members are eligible for $15 discount on conference registration.
- Institutional SAEA members are eligible for $50 discount on conference registration.
- Email email@example.com to request the appropriate SAEA discount code to enter at registration.
Does SAEA discount include travel & accommodation costs?
- No, all conference attendees are responsible provide their own funding for travel & accommodation costs. A number of conference + accommodation options are available at registration.
How do presenters not attending the entire conference register? At what cost?
- Presenters attending the conference for their session only should email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Presenter-Only discount code to enter at registration.
What is the cost to attend for one day only?
- Faculty & Staff one day registration cost is $100 (use discount code DAYF).
- Students one day registration cost is $25 (use discount code DAYS).
- These codes do not apply to scholarships or registrations with accommodation packages (single-day attendance is not an option w/ conference & accommodation packages).
What time does the conference begin and end?
- Registration is anticipated to open at 3pm on Thursday, July 26.
- Welcome & opening protocols anticipated to begin promptly at 8:30am on Friday, July 27.
- Closing circle is anticipated to conclude by approximately 3pm on Sunday, July 29.
- Stay tuned to conference website for additional details about agenda.
I am a student interested in the Kahumana Organic Farm conference & accommodation package. Is a student rate available for this package?
- Unfortunately, there is not an option to unbundle this packaged rate. Revenues generated from the higher-priced conference & accommodation packages are helping to subsidize the discounted conference & accommodation packages that help us ensure access for all socioeconomic levels to participate in the conference.
- The alternative site, Camp Pālehua is an incredible location rich in cultural history and offers stunning views, comfortable (rustic) accommodations, and delicious food that we highly recommend.
We have a 3-year old son. Are private room accommodations available so that we don’t inconvenience other conference participants?
- There are very limited options to accommodate this type of request. Contact Shawnie Fowler email@example.com for further assistance.
Can I stay at Pālehua or Kahumana past the July 29 conference date?
For assistance to stay beyond the July 29 conference date you may contact:
- Camp Pālehua office for reservation assistance at (808) 347-0736 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kahumana Retreats office for reservation assistance at (808) 696-2655 or email@example.com
Our proposal was accepted but our presenter has since left our organization. Can we send someone in her stead?
- A alternate presenter may replace a presenter who has since left your organization or is otherwise unable to present only if the replacement presenter registers and participates as a full conference participant.