The Installment Payment Plan is intended to help you manage tuition and fee payments for fall and spring terms. The payment plan allow students to divide their tuition balance into multiple installments. Students with current term installment plans will not be disenrolled from course enrollment.
You must pay in full or sign up for an installment payment plan by the payment due date. It is your responsibility to verify payment has been received by the payment due date.
Financial Aid award or scholarship recipients should contact the Financial Aid office on their campus for additional information.
You may sign up anytime until September 15, 2019. You are required to pay $30 at the time of sign up.
Depending on the time of sign up, you will be responsible to “catch up” on missed installments.
Example: If you sign up on July 20, you will need to pay the first (July 15) installment along with the $30 fee when you sign up so you can “catch up” on the missed payment date.
- July 14, 2019—$30 setup fee due at the time of enrollment
- August 14, 2019—$30 setup fee + the first installment
- September 15, 2019—$30 setup fee + two installments (last day to enroll)
Payment plans are available for the fall and spring semesters only:
- MyUH—Search for and then select the “Enroll in Payment Plan” task. After logging in, select “Enroll in Payment Plan.”
Fall 2019 Payment Plan
- In order to sign up for the Installment Payment Plan, you must have a minimum balance of $300
- There is a non-refundable payment plan fee of $30
- You will not be able to sign up if you have a previous fall or spring financial obligation
- Payment plan is not available for Summer Courses
- “Catch up” payment(s) required if signing up after July 15
Fall 2019 Installment Payment Due Dates
- July 15, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- September 16, 2019
- October 15, 2019
Payments will be taken out automatically on the due dates from the same account used to sign up. You are allowed to update/edit your account information if necessary.
Failure to make payment
Students who fail to make full payment for any reason (e.g. insufficient funds, closed credit card, closed bank account) by the end of all scheduled payments will:
- be dis-enrolled from the payment plan;
- have a financial hold placed on their student account, and
- be notified that full payment must be received within 15 days or sanctions will be imposed.
If full payment is not received, the student’s account may be referred to a collection agency and other sanctions as defined in University of Hawaii Administrative Rules, Chapter 20-10 (PDF) will be imposed.
The university reserves the right to change or delete, supplement or otherwise amend at any time and without prior notice the information, requirements and policies contained in this document.