How do I setup email forwarding in Google@UH Gmail?
To forward your incoming Google@UH email:
- Login to Google@UH
- Click on the Gear icon located on the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Mail settings.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Click the Add a forwarding address button
- Type the email address you wish to forward to and click Next.
- Click the Proceed button after verifying that the address you typed is correct.
- Select the radio button to Forward a copy of incoming mail to and select the correct email address from the drop down.
- Optionally you can set forwarding options. By default keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox is selected.
- Click Save Changes.
For additional information on email forwarding in Gmail, click here.