World-class Library Collections
Library science is transforming at a rapid pace from stacks of books and periodicals to new electronic resources – and UH libraries are in the thick of it.
UH libraries house or provide access to:
- almost 3.5 million books and journals
- a century of Hawaiian language newspapers
- the world’s largest collection of English-language documentary videos from Asia
- photo archives
- electronic journals and books
- digitized rare and historical documents
- Hawaii congressional papers
- botanical and fine art prints
- other special research collections
- computer labs
- small group study rooms and presentation practice rooms
Visit individual campus libraries using the links in the left-hand menu.
Learn about UH Manoa’s School of Library and Information Science
Recent library news
Oct 10, 2014, Manoa — Full schedule of events will be capped off with national speaker from Right to Research Coalition.
Oct 9, 2014, Manoa — In the wake of 2004 devastation came an enormous outpouring of campus and public support.