How to Order
1. Fill out the Customer Information Sheet
- Please refer to each software site license page which has it's own Customer Info Sheet
and/or Agreement Form that you will need to complete and submit with each order.
2. Select Your Software
3. Send in all required Forms and Payment to the ITS Site License Office
- UH Interdepartmental Order
- RCUH Purchase Order / RCUH Check
- UH Foundation Requisition / Purchase Order
- EWC Requisition / Purchase Order
- Personal Checks (ONLY for EndNote, NVivo, SAS &
Mail or drop off all Forms and Payment to:
- Only original payments are accepted. NO photocopies or scans.
- TAX and SHIPPING fees are NOT needed for your order.
- CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ARE NOT ACCEPTED
University of Hawaii
Attn: ITS Site License Administrator
2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller Hall 109
Honolulu, HI 96822
4. Wait for Approval
The site license office will send the Licensee an email confirmation which will
contain the order details any applicable license keys. Any physical media ordered or loan media requested by the Neighbor Islands will be sent via Certified Mail. All other orders may be picked up via a scheduled appointment at the UH Manoa campus or sent via Certified Mail if necessary.
5. Software Requests
Pick-up Appointments: please call (808) 956-2404
Pick-up Location: UH Manoa, ITS Operations, Keller Hall 103
Bring: Photo ID (required for verification)
Sofware requests by mail: send the ship-to address via email to