How to Check Login Information for Your Google@UH Account
If you suspect that someone else is logging in to your Google@UH account, please check your account login details.
- Open Google@UH Gmail in a web browser.
- Login with your UH username and password.
- Click the Details link in the lower right hand corner, below Last account activity.
- Recent account activity listed by date/time (most current on top) will be displayed with access type (browser, mobile, POP3, etc), IP address and location.
- If you need more details for a specific connection, click the Show Details link to view the browser and OS version.
- If there is a concurrent session for which you personally have NOT logged into, please click sign out all other sessions then immediately change the password for your UH username at https://www.hawaii.edu/username. Use a strong password that is only used with your UH username account.
Figure 1 - Gmail Login Details
Figure 2 - Google Recent Activity
If there are suspicious connections...
If there are entries for IP numbers, locations, and dates/times that you do not recognize, please change the password for your UH username at https://www.hawaii.edu/username as soon as possible. Use a strong password that is only used with your UH username account.