Pursuant to the recently approved reorganization of operations under the Vice President for Research and Innovation (VPRI) the Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) responsibilities have moved from the Office of Research Services (ORS) to the Office of Research Compliance (ORC), Research Integrity Program.
Contact email@example.com, or call Renee Harada (956-9596), for any questions or concerns regarding FCOI.
UH Policies and Procedures:
- Executive Policy EP12.214 - Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- Administrative Procedures A5.504 - Procedures for Disclosing and Addressing Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- Administrative Procedures A8.956 - Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) for Public Health Services (PHS) Grants, Cooperative Agreements and Contracts
Mangement of Conflicts of Interest
- What are Significant Financial Interests (SFI)?
- 42 CFR Part 50, Subpart F - Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought
- 45 CFR Part 94 - Responsible Prospective Contractors
- FCOI Information from the National Institutes of Health