UH Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (ETLA)
Information Technology Services (ITS) has set up an Adobe licensing contract called the Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) for the UH System. This contract provides all UH faculty and staff with the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software until November 27, 2021. The software is intended for UH faculty and staff to generate, edit and maintain PDF documents under ADA compliance standards.
Request for an Adobe Account:Click on the button below to request for a new UH Adobe ETLA account. You will be asked to login with your UH Username and password. An email from Adobe will be sent to you within 2-3 business days to either create a new account or connect with an existing account (please check your Spam/Junk folder as this email often gets filtered there). If you are unable to request for an account or can not locate the email from Adobe, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- UH Adobe ETLA Program
FAQs and Troubleshooting
- The Adobe accounts under this program are provided to UH faculty and staff only. UH Departmental accounts are not accepted.
- This program provides user accounts, which allows a user with a maximum of (2) Acrobat Pro DC installations/activations at any given time. If a third activation is requested, one of the two previous installed software must be deactivated first.
- The Acrobat Pro DC software under this program is valid until: November 27, 2021.
- Computer lab machines are now eligible for this program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If there are any questions regarding the Adobe ETLA, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404.
UH Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP)
Information Technology Services (ITS) and the University of Hawaii (UH) Bookstore have collaborated together to set up an Adobe licensing contract called the "Cumulative Licensing Program" (CLP) for the UH System. Under this contract, all UH departments are able to purchase perpetual Adobe software at discounted prices, with no minimum purchasing requirements.
This is a 2-year contract effective April 7, 2016 to April 6, 2018.
NOTE: The CLP Renewal is being reviewed by the UH Procurement Department. At this time there is no ETA on if/when this will be completed.
For UH Departmental pricing and ordering information, please visit the UH Bookstore's Licensing website (click on "Adobe Volume License") or call (808) 956-4317 for assistance.
- ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE OUT TO THE UH BOOKSTORE. PLEASE DO NOT submit or make payments out to ITS for Adobe products. Any payments made out to ITS will not be accepted and will be returned to you immediately.
- Shrink-wrapped or Boxed product DVDs will NOT work with the licenses purchased under the CLP. You must download the installation media from an Adobe account (given to the purchaser after the order has been placed) or purchase the media under the CLP Program. Loan DVDs are NOT available.
PERSONAL PURCHASES: Active UH students, faculty and staff who would like to purchase Adobe products for personal use may purchase select titles from the UH Bookstore. Pricing can be found at the UH Bookstore's Software Price List.
If there are any questions regarding the Adobe CLP, please call the UH Bookstore at (808) 956-4317.