Chrome is a web browser which allows you to view webpages on the Internet and run web applications. Chrome is developed by Google and is available free of charge.
Minimum System Requirements
- A Mac running OS 10.6 or later
- Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- Internet access
ITS Supported Version
Check for Updates
Updates are available if the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar shows a little up arrow. Click it and select Update Google Chrome.
To manually check for updates:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select About Google Chrome.
- The current version is the series of numbers under the "Google Chrome" heading.
- Chrome will check for updates on this page. Click Relaunch to apply any available update. The browser saves your opened tabs and windows and re-opens them automatically when restarted.