There is no emergency at this time.
In the event of an emergency, this page will provide information about the incident, how to remain safe and when status has returned to normal.
When appropriate, the university will alert faculty, staff and students via email, text messaging and/or UH Alert. Information will also be provided through campus webpages and local news media.
Reporting an Emergency
- Call 911
- Use a campus emergency phone, if available
- Contact campus security or the emergency number for your campus
Campus Emergency Information and Contacts
Links to Emergency Services
The links below provide more information about health, civil, Natural and other types of emergencies.
If there is a link that should be added, please let us know.
Agencies and Organizations
Support and Intervention
Everyone’s struggle is different. If you or someone you know are experiencing distress or a painful emotion and need support, here is a list of contacts:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL) – 24/7 crisis line 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line – 24/7 crisis line text “Aloha” or “Start” to 741741
- Hawaii CARES (formerly Crisis Line of Hawaiʻi) – On Oʻahu (808) 832-3100; Toll free for neighbor islands 1-800-753-6879
Preparing for an Emergency
- Download Homeowner’s Handbook to Prepare for Natural Hazards, a UH Sea Grant College Program book
- Emergency information, from putting together a supply kit to a list of evacuation shelters, can be found on the Hawaiʻi Emergency Management Agency website.