There are currently no emergency situations reported at any UH campus.
In the event of an emergency, this page will provide information about the nature of the incident, how to remain safe and when status has returned to normal. Emergency information is also available by phone at (808) 956-0001.
When appropriate, the university will alert faculty, staff and students via email and/or UH Alert. Information will also be provided through campus webpages and local news media.
Reporting an emergency
- Call 911
- Contact campus security or the emergency number for your campus
- Use a campus emergency phone, if available
Preparing for an emergency
- Download Handbood for Emergency Preparedness, an information guide from Hawaiian Electric Company
- Download Homeowner’s Handbook to Prepare for Natural Hazards, a UH Sea Grant College Program book
- View a variety of information sheets, from a preparedness kit list to pet issues, provided by the City and County of Honolulu