University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Homecoming 2010 has it all. Join the campus in learning (documentary film, nursing lecture, business event); remembering (Golden Scholars Reunion); playing (Halloween events and a homecoming fair); and cheering (Rainbow Wahine Volleyball and Warrior Football).
Monday, Oct. 25
- Musings of Mystery and Alphabets of Agony: The Work of Edward Gorey exhibit, 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Art Gallery
- See also: Edward Gorey feature in Mālamalama magazine.
Wednesday, Oct. 27
- School of Architecture All Hallows Week program, 4:30 p.m. pumpkin carving and scary movie; winners announced at 8 p.m., Architecture Building
- Academy for Creative Media State of Aloha documentary screening, 5:30 p.m. reception, 6:30 p.m. screening, 8 p.m. panel discussion, Law School Classroom 2
Thursday, Oct. 28
- The Meaning of Nursing lecture by UH Mānoa Instructor in Nursing Norma Fujise, 5:30 p.m. presentation, 6:30 p.m. Nursing Simulation Lab tours and reception, Webster Hall 203/203A
Friday, Oct. 29
- Halloween Spooky Food & Costume Contest, noon, College of Education Courtyard
- Golden Scholars Reunion, 1:30–7 p.m., Gregg M. Sinclair Library 3rd floor lanai
- Shidler Back to Business, 3:30 p.m. lectures, 5:30 p.m. reception, 7 p.m. volleyball game, Business Administration Building
- Homecoming Fair, 3:30–6:30 p.m., Bachman Lawn
- Travel Industry Management Alumni and Friends reception, 4 p.m., George Hall 201.
- Wahine Volleyball (UH vs. Boise State), 7 p.m., Stan Sheriff Center, ticket information
Saturday, Oct. 30
- Warrior Football game (UH vs. Idaho), 5:30 p.m., Aloha Stadium, ticket information
Sunday, Oct. 31
- Musings of Mystery and Alphabets of Agony: The Work of Edward Gorey exhibit, noon–6 p.m., Art Gallery
- An Edward Gorey Haunted Mystery Family Soiree, noon–8:30 p.m., Art Gallery
- Wahine Volleyball (UH vs. New Mexico State), 5 p.m., Stan Sheriff Center, ticket information