The Applicant Data System was an online human resources program created to replace the paper “Form 17” for Board of Regents appointments. The Applicant Data System is now discontinued, and all recruitments should be completed through NeoGov. The NeoGov system will still perform the same functions, such as:
- informing applicants that their application has been received
- surveying applicant sex, ethnicity, veteran, and disability status for federal EEO reports
- tracking the screening process
- prompting hiring units to adhere to EEO guidelines
Only authorized users may access the confidential NeoGov System.
For more information, contact your department personnel officer.
For general questions about NeoGov Recruitment & Onboarding, contact UHNeoGov@hawaii.edu.
Federal Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures and Executive Order 11246 (affirmative action for federal contractors) require employers to report sex and ethnicity data on applicants and employees. The information is used for statistical analyses to monitor equal opportunity for women and members of federally designated racial/ethnic groups.
Paper Form 17
- External Civil Service and Graduate Assistant recruitments still require paper Form 17s. Internal Civil Service recruitments are filled through NeoGov.
- Civil Service Selection Forms should be sent to the EEO Office.
- Please note that the Form 17A has been updated as of August 2019, please contact the EEO Office if you would like to receive the back of the Form 17A in excel format.
- Graduate Assistant Selection Forms should be kept by the department.