Where In The World Are You?
As a University of Hawai‘i graduate, you are part of a global network of more than 300,000 alumni in 130 countries. Update your contact information to learn about alumni events near you, news, programs and resources.
Join UH Connect to build your professional network online:
- Find fellow alumni nearby or in your or industry
- Seek a mentor or become one
- Find or post jobs or internships
In addition to special event invitations, UH Alumni have access to discounts, privileges and special promotions provided by our generous partners.
Derick Fabian: Daring To Do Art
Although art was his lifelong love, Hawaiʻi artist Derick Fabian bought the conventional wisdom that says, “If you major in art, you major in starvation.” While attending Kauaʻi Community College and later the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, he explored several different subjects in hopes of combining his interest in art with something more sensible.
“I don’t know if the money’s going to be there for me,” he said. “But at least I’ll be happy.”
Bringing Hawaiian Language To The Forefront
Amy Kalili is known for her work with ‘Aha Pūnana Leo as well as her work in bringing Hawaiian language to mainstream television.
Into The Unknown
It’s been a long journey since his model rocket launching days. Now a chief engineer for Northrop Grumman, aerospace continues to amaze him.
Alumni & Campus Resources
Need an official copy of your college transcript? Looking for a job? Have a job opportunity to post? We can help.
Careers & Lifelong Learning
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Continuing and Professional Education
- Library: Community Borrowers
- Honolulu CC – Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
- Kapi‘olani CC – Education and Training
- Windward CC – Career and Community Education
- Hawai’i CC – Continuing Education & Training
- UHMC Workforce Development & Continuing Education
- Leeward CC – Continuing Education & Workforce Development
- Kaua‘i – Continuing Education and Training