Contemporary Photography in Hawaii 2017 SubmissionsJune 1, 2017 - June 23, 2017
Mānoa Campus, Sakamaki C104
Ninth Annual Survey Exhibition Sponsored by Pacific New Media
This juried exhibition is open to all artists in HawaiÊ»i using photographic processes: analog or digital, color or BXW, alternative processes and mixed media explorations. Contemporary Photography in HawaiÊ»i 2017 offers artists a venue for exhibiting work and provides a snapshot of the â€œstate of the artâ€ of photography in HawaiÊ»i.
HawaiÊ»i residents, amateurs and professionals, are welcome to submit images.
Images are due by 6pm on Friday, June 23.
For entry form: www.outreach.hawaii.edu/pnm
Selected images are exhibited at The ARTS at Marks Garage â€“ August 3-26, 2017
Artists Reception: Friday, August 4 at 6-8pm;
Awards ceremony 6:30pm
- Image must have been created within the past two years and not previously exhibited.
- Open to photographers living in the state of HawaiÊ»i.
- Work must be original.
- Selected work must be printed and framed for exhibition.
- Frames and mattes: you will need to provide your own framing for the exhibition.
- June 23 at 6:00pm â€“ Deadline for submitting image(s) and fees
- July 5 â€“ Accepted artists notified by email
- July 25-29 â€“ Artists deliver framed and strung work to ARTS at Marks between 12 and 5pm
- August 3-26 â€“ Exhibition Dates, 12-5pm, Tuesday-Saturday
- August 4 â€“ Reception 6-8pm; Awards Presentation 6:30pm
- August 27 â€“ Pick up prints from ARTS at Marks
To register call 956-8400. $20 to submit one photo.
Pacific New Media, Outreach College, Mānoa Campus
Susan, (808) 956-8244, email@example.com, http://www.outreach.hawaii.edu/pnm/programs/2017/EVENT-L14686.asp
Thursday, June 1
Hanauma Bay Educational Lecture SeriesHanauma Bay Nature Preserve Theater