Basics of Floral Design SeriesOctober 7, 9:30am - 11:30am
Mānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Road, Honolulu, HI 96822
Basics of Floral Design Community Class Series â€“ Presented by The Garden Club of Honolulu
Learn the secrets of putting together a wonderful floral arrangement. This series of 4 classes is brought to you by members of the wonderful Garden Club of Honolulu. Each class will consist of lecture, demonstration and a hands-on experience for the participant. Participants will be able to take home their design.
Cost: $125 for the entire series of 4 classes (Fee includes the class fee and supply fee)
Dates and Time: All classes in the series are from 9:30-11:30am
- September 30th: Class I - Basics of floral design, principles mass arrangements with Instructor Dotty Nitta
- October 7th: Class II - Line Floral Design â€“ Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel with Instructor: Susan Beers
- October 14th: Class III - Underwater Designs with Instructor: Kitty Wo
- October 21st: Class IV - Hand Tied Bouquets/designs with Instructor: Barb Masumoto
Location: Lyon Arboretum Downstairs Classroom
Supplies: Supplies will be purchased in advanced and will be provided on the day of the class. Just bring a love of floral design and your own creativity.
Registration Required. Call (808)988-0456 to register.
Lyon Arboretum, Mānoa Campus
(808) 988-0456, http://manoa.hawaii.edu/lyonarboretum
Saturday, October 7
1st Saturday WorkdayMānoa Campus, Ka Papa Lo'i 'o KÄnewai (2645 Dole Street)
Basics of Floral Design SeriesMānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Road, Honolulu, HI 96822
Remembering Her Majesty: A performance benefitting Native Hawaiian scholarshipMānoa Campus, Kennedy Theatre