Reopening of Hawaii's Tourism Webinar Series—Airline Industry
October 13, 11:30am - 1:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Virtual
The University of Hawaii at Manoa’s Shidler College of Business Alumni Association and Travel Industry Management (TIM) International, the alumni association of the TIM School, present a free webinar series on the reopening of Hawaii’s tourism industry. The webinars are designed to stimulate ideas that can be implemented by Hawaii businesses, tourism stakeholders, hospitality workers and the general public.
The series will continue every Tuesday until Nov. 10. Each webinar will include 4-5 local industry leaders speaking on such topics as tourism, health and safety, airlines, hotels, retail, restaurants and restoring travel from Japan.
It will be presented virtually on zoom and free to the public.
The webinar, "Impacts and Forecast of the Airline Industry," features:
- Daniel Chun, Sales, Community & Public Relations Director - Hawaii, Alaska Airlines
- Avi Mannis, Senior Vice President, Marketing at Hawaiian Airlines
- Tim Sakahara, Public Information Officer, State of Hawaii Department of Transportation
- Hiroshi Shibata, Vice President & General Manager, Honolulu Office, All Nippon Airways
- Jeff Tarpey, Regional General Manager, United Airlines
Free and open to the public
Shidler Alumni Association and TIM International Inc., Mānoa Campus
Dolly M Omiya, 8089565645, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://shidler.hawaii.edu/reopeningtourism3