Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
November 13, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Zoom Meeting
What do you need to know to prepare for a career fair, and how do you prepare for a career fair taking place online? In this workshop we’ll teach you how to maximize your time with recruiters and make a positive virtual impression.
Sign up for this workshop to learn about:
- Tips on developing an effective career fair resume
- Information for creating your elevator speech and engaging recruiters
- Tips on appropriate attire and online presentation
- Information on following up with recruiters and what to do after the career fair
Sign-up for this workshop!
Manoa Career Center, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-7007, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://manoa.hawaii.edu/careercenter