- Public notices—Construction
- Public notices—Professional services
- Procurement notices—State Procurement Office postings
- Hawaiʻi Electronic Procurement System (HePS) procurement notices
- Recent bid results in HePS (log in to HePS then click on “AGENCY OPPORTUNITIES” then “ABSTRACTS”)
- Contract awards—State Procurement Office postings
What We Do
The Facilities Contracts Office is responsible for acquisition of construction and professional architecture and engineering contracts. We also support post-award contract administration.
UH uses the Hawaiʻi Electronic Procurement System (HePS) to solicit bids and proposals for construction services with an estimated value of $250,000 or greater.
1960 East-West Road
Biomedical Sciences B-102
Honolulu, HI 96822
1 (808) 956-9572
Hawaiʻi Electronic Procurement System (HePS)—Training on HePS for state personnel can be arranged by contacting David Ha, (808) 956-0280. For more information, check out the HePS FAQ.
SuperQUOTE—Purchases of construction services from $15,000 to $250,000 are solicited through SuperQUOTE.
Leadership and Staff
Lisa H. Dau, Director Facilities Business Office
Jamie Ho, Facilities Contracts Manager
David Ha, Capital Procurement and Contracts Specialist