Six high school artists are vying for the grand prize in the second annual flyer contest to promote the University of Hawaiʻi–West Oʻahu.
View and vote for your favorite flyer through March 31, 2009.
The six finalists were among hundreds entrants from Hilo to Hanalei. The high school students were challenged to design a flyer that would attract new students to The University of Hawaiʻi—West Oʻahu.
Finalists, who were selected by a panel of judges, each received an iPod Touch video, web and music player.
The finalists are:
- AnnaRae Kahala, a junior at Kahuku High and Intermediate School on Oʻahu
- Leah Hashimoto a senior at King Kekaulike High School on Maui
- Ahndiana Flores, a senior at James Campbell High School on Oʻahu
- Michael Pangilinan, a senior at Kapolei High School on Oʻahu
- Daryl Sanbei, a senior at Leilehua High School on Oʻahu
- Christina Yarbrough, a senior at Waipahu High School on Oʻahu