Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
October 27, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Zoom Meeting
Using templates for your resumes and cover letters? Not a good idea. This will result in an application that fades into a sea of clones. Let us provide examples and tips on developing an effective resume and cover letter that will take you to the next step in the application process!
Sign up for this workshop to learn about:
- Understand the purpose of the resume
- Recognize ways to build and organize the content of a successful resume
- Highlight transferable skills, describe responsibilities/accomplishments and take credit for activities on your resume
- Format a professional cover letter
- Build cover letter content that includes your interest in the position, your qualifications that meet the requirements and the next step you hope will happen
Sign-up for this workshop!
Manoa Career Center, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-7007, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://manoa.hawaii.edu/careercenter