Systemwide Events Calendar
Recreational Thrill Craft Operators Safety Educational CourseApril 12, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Windward Campus, Hale Alaka`I 101
You will learn about local ocean safety principles and practices; historical, cultural, and customary practices of Hawai‘i's ocean users; and rules regarding protected species and thrill craft operation in Hawai‘i. Effective January 2005 all recreational thrill craft (personal watercraft) operators must complete this certification class on the safe use and operation of a thrill craft.
Instructor: Sam Pa‘e, Jr.
Course Code: FIT8110-002
Course Fee: $109
Date: Saturday, April 12
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Career and Community Education, Windward Campus
Career and Community Education, 808-235-7433, email@example.com
|Saturday, April 12|
|8:15am||CTAHR and COE Student Research Symposium
Manoa Campus, Agricultural Sciences Building
|10:00am||Ka Mole o Na Pua Festival
|10:00am||Honolulu Community College Children's Center and Early Childhood Club Book Fair
Honolulu Campus, Barnes and Noble Ala Moana
|12:30pm||Yoga in the Garden
Manoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum
|7:30pm||The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip
Manoa Campus, Kennedy Theatre Mainstage
|7:30pm||UH Jazz Ensemble
Manoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- TRIO-SSS Summer Bridge 2014
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘Iolani
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest
- Candidates for ASUHWO Student Government
- Making it Through Finals Week
- Relay For Life