Basics of Floral Design SeriesSeptember 30, 9:30am - 11:30am
Mānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Road, Honolulu, HI 96822
Basics of Floral Design Community Class Series â€“ Presented by The Garden Club of Honolulu
Learn the secrets of putting together a wonderful floral arrangement. This series of 4 classes is brought to you by members of the wonderful Garden Club of Honolulu. Each class will consist of lecture, demonstration and a hands-on experience for the participant. Participants will be able to take home their design.
Cost: $125 for the entire series of 4 classes (Fee includes the class fee and supply fee)
Dates and Time: All classes in the series are from 9:30-11:30am
- September 30th: Class I - Basics of floral design, principles mass arrangements with Instructor Dotty Nitta
- October 7th: Class II - Line Floral Design â€“ Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel with Instructor: Susan Beers
- October 14th: Class III - Underwater Designs with Instructor: Kitty Wo
- October 21st: Class IV - Hand Tied Bouquets/designs with Instructor: Barb Masumoto
Location: Lyon Arboretum Downstairs Classroom
Supplies: Supplies will be purchased in advanced and will be provided on the day of the class. Just bring a love of floral design and your own creativity.
Registration Required. Call (808)988-0456 to register.
Lyon Arboretum, Mānoa Campus
(808) 988-0456, http://manoa.hawaii.edu/lyonarboretum
Saturday, September 30
MÄlama Ê»Ä€ina DayHonolulu Campus, Huilua Fishpond, Kahana
Quest for a Cure: Progress in Cancer Research "Spotlight on Lung Cancer"Mānoa Campus, University of Hawaii Cancer Center, 701 Ilalo Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
Basics of Floral Design SeriesMānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Road, Honolulu, HI 96822
SP@M Family Saturday: UH Football GameMānoa Campus, Aloha Stadium