Medical Mycology Workshop 2019February 11, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Honolulu Campus, John A. Burns School of Medicine, UH Cancer Center, Sullivan Conference Center, 701 Ilalo St.
The Student Immunization Initiative is hosting a one-day Medical Mycology Workshop supported by the Robert T. Wong, MD Lectureship on Monday, February 11th, 2019 from 8am-5pm at the University of Hawaii Cancer Center, Sullivan Conference Center. This intensive, one-day course on medical mycology is free and open to the medical and allied health community, researchers, students, and the general public. Professional Acknowledgement for Continuing Education (PACE) credits will be offered.
Our keynote speaker and instructor will be Dr. Nancy S. Miller, MD. She is the Medical Director of Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics at Boston Medical Center and Associate Professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Boston University School of Medicine.
Please see the attached save the date flyer for a tentative workshop schedule. Please RSVP by February 4th, 2019, to be guaranteed a lunch.
Please note that parking around the University of Hawaii Cancer Center may be limited and is on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Registration link is located below and in the attached flyer.
This event is free and open to the public. Please contact us at email@example.com if you will be seeking PACE credits.
Tropical Medicine, Medical Microbiology, and Pharmacology, Honolulu Campus
Joanna Kettlewell, (804) 370-6123, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSUhI56Q3HS9MQJqksC6lECg-5PsOqXvuZigDspzbdElUNwQ/viewform
Monday, February 11
Medical Mycology Workshop 2019Honolulu Campus, John A. Burns School of Medicine, UH Cancer Center, Sullivan Conference Center, 701 Ilalo St.
Micr 690 Seminar: Rosie AlegadoMānoa Campus, AgSci 204
Oceanography Seminar - Jennifer Hertzberg*Mānoa Campus, POST 723
Bollywood Mondays: 'October' (2018)Mānoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building Room 100
SAPFB Info SessionsMānoa Campus, Hemenway 211
- Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Business Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3