Waimanalo Beach Cleanup with Waikiki AquariumSeptember 22, 8:30am - 10:30am
Waimanalo Beach Park
Let's keep our ocean clean & healthy!
Join us on Sunday, September 22 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. and help remove trash, plastics and other debris from the areas surrounding Waimanalo Beach Park.
Check-in will start at 8:00 a.m.
Trash bags, gloves and other supplies will be provided. Please bring water and reef-safe sun protection.
Need more info.? Call the Waikiki Aquarium Volunteer Office at 808-440-9021
Register on www.Eventbrite.com and search Waikiki Aquarium
Waikiki Aquarium, Mānoa Campus
Sunday, September 22
Waimanalo Beach Cleanup with Waikiki AquariumWaimanalo Beach Park
Exhibition Gala Opening: First Nations Art of British ColumbiaMānoa Campus, John A. Burns Hall, 1601 East-West Center Arts Program
Climate Change Is Worse Than You Think But Still Fixable! Camilo MoraMānoa Campus, Art Building Auditorium, Rm. 132
- Call for Proposals – CONNECT #PacRim2020
- Manoa International Education Week Photo Contest
- SEED IDEAS Call for Applications
- Attribute: Edwards + Portner + Soliven
- Apply!" href="/calendar/uh/2019/09/09/36217.html?ed_id=47679" style="font-size: 90%;">Apply for UROP Project Funding! (Up to $10,000; Due 10/10)
- Francis Haar: Disappearing Honolulu