Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UHM Summer Session Begins!June 1, 2020 - August 20, 2020
Mānoa Campus, Krauss Hall (remotely)
OLLI-UHM Summer Session!! Jun 1 - Aug 20
40+ NEW courses and events All ONLINE (No in-person classes),including a new category of member-led Special Interest Discussion Groups! Classes and special events in art; film, music, & theater; history & culture; language; literature, poetry & drama; philosophy, religion, psychology; policy, politics, & current events; writing; and wellness, health, fitness & exercise!
Special Introductory Rate of $45 for NEW MEMBERS!
- May 25: Online registration begins - No in-person registration this term
- May 25-29: Registration help available (call 956-2624)
- May 27: First confirmations of class enrollment
- June 1: Classes begin
- June 11: King Kamehameha Day - No classes
- July 3: Independence Day (Observed) - No classes
- August 20: Last Day of Summer classes
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Mānoa Campus
Monday, June 1
Basic Library ResourcesMānoa Campus, Zoom