HEALTH CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
The University of Hawaiʻi has partnered with Med+Proctor for the clearance of Health Immunization Records. Starting spring 2023, all incoming students are encouraged to use the free service provided by Med+Proctor to submit their Health Clearance/Immunization records. Students accepted in Summer 2023 and beyond will be required to use Med+Proctorʻs free service.
To submit your records for clearance, use the following instructions to create your Med+Proctor account:
Step One: Register
- Ensure you have been admitted and have a HAWAII.EDU Username before completing this process. Click here if you need assistance with finding your username.
- Then go to Med+Proctor to register for an account.
Step Two: Gather your documents
- If you have your health clearance records, you may upload that to Med+Proctor. Or if documentation is not available, you may download the UH Health Clearance Form and have a licensed medical provider complete the form. (A licensed provider can sign the form; it does not have to be the provider who originally vaccinated you.)
Step Three: Upload
- Once you've collected all the necessary documents and or your form has been completed and signed by a healthcare provider, log back into your account and upload it to Med+Proctor. (If you have proof of immunization from a pharmacy, you may upload those and Med+Proctor will be able to verify this information.)
Questions and Support
- If you have difficulty using MedProctor, you may contact MedProctor between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. You may also reach a representative by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. MedProctor also offers LiveChat services Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST.
**Note: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR MED+PROCTOR SERVICES. However, students may opt in to a Med+Proctor membership for a one-time fee of $10. Membership provides expedited review of your documents, lifetime access to your TB and immunization data, even after graduation and the ability to have your records transferred to a different university if they also use Med+Proctorʻs services. If you do not wish to take advantage of the membership, when asked to submit your records, choose the gray button at the bottom, which says “No, thank you. I do not want access to my documents.”