CCBAC's Self Defense SeriesFebruary 23, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Campus Center 203E
Learn self defense in a series of 6 FREE classes taught by Taekwondo Honolulu’s Master David Ippen. Improve upon your skills each week as the class becomes more advanced as you go along!
When: Monday, February 3rd, 10th, 24th; March 2nd, 9th, 23rd at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Where: 203E, in the Campus Center Foodcourt area
Who: UHM students*
What to wear: Comfortable clothes you can move in
You must RSVP to attend the classes. Fill in the RSVP form at our website: https://uhmccbac.weebly.com
*What does it mean to be a VALIDATED UHM STUDENT for AC events?
- You are registered for the current semester.
- You have been assessed (“charged”) and paid the student activity fee
- You are in good financial standing (you don’t have any holds)
Please see our website for a list of prohibited items: http://uhmccbac.weebly.com
Take a look at this semester's event schedule:
Want us to hear your voice? Not a problem!
Give us feedback at http://uhmccbac.weebly.com/contact-us.html
Sign up as a volunteer to help with events while gaining volunteer hours, experience and friends! Website: http://uhmccbac.weebly.com/volunteer.html
- 'Like' us on Facebook to get the INSIDE look of our events: www.facebook.com/CCBEvents
- 'Follow/tag' us on Instagram for more updates and reminders @uhmccbac
Campus Center Board Activities Council, Mānoa Campus