SafeZone Training and Certification with Brent RubioOctober 1, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Honolulu Campus, 2-214
Come to this powerful training by Brent Rubio. Proudly hang your certification in your workspace. This workshop is co-sponsored by Student Congress and Student Life: all campus welcome.
The University of HawaiÊ»i system, along with Honolulu Community College is committed to building an inclusive community that supports and advocates for all Students, Staff and Faculty. We welcome all members of our campus community to our campuses: transgender, mÄhÅ« and people of all gender identities.
All members of our campus community deserve a work and educational environment free from harassment or bullying based on their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
The Safe Zone Program's objective is for trained participants to utilize their gained knowledge and skills to foster a safe and inclusive community for LGBTQ+ students, faculty, and staff to promote social justice in the University of HawaiÊ»i System.
Upon completion of a Safe Zone Training, participants will be invited to become Advocates in the University of HawaiÊ»i System Safe Zone Program.
Any office or faculty/staff member that has the LGBTI Safe Zone poster is a part of the previous Safe Zone Allies Program. Any office or faculty/staff/student office that has the LGBTQ+ Safe Zone Poster declared they are advocates.
Faculty Development Committee, Honolulu Campus
Monday, October 1
Spring Semester International Application DeadlineWest Oʻahu Campus, Office of Admissions
Spring Semester Priority Application DeadlineWest Oʻahu Campus, Office of Admissions
Economics Final OralMānoa Campus, Saunders 515
Free Guided Mindfulness Meditation SessionMānoa Campus, Kuykendall Annex 6
Study Abroad Info. Meeting - Semester in Rome, ItalyMānoa Campus, Moore 254
SafeZone Training and Certification with Brent RubioHonolulu Campus, 2-214
Bollywood Mondays: 'Pyaasa' (1957)Mānoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building Room 100
- Russian Club Spring 2018
- Family Pau Hana
- SEED IDEAS call for applications
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Review-Part I
- Harry Tsuchidana: Works on Paper
- Beekeeping in the Tropics: Introduction to Honeybee Health and Management
- Vie Du Pacifique II
- Chinese Calligraphy for Beginners
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 4
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Hamilton Library to Spotlight Filipino Cultural Events
- CCBAC's Taste of Manoa PRE-SALE
- UH Breakthrough Innovation Challenge Registration Open
- SRS Yoga
- Nathan Lynch: Nests