Global Chef 2018 - ColombiaOctober 23, 11:00am - 2:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Hale Aloha Cafe, Gateway Cafe, Campus Center Lanai
Chef Julian Lamprea will prepare dishes from his native country, Colombia during this 3-day culinary event.
Chef Lamprea will prepare Dinner at Hale Aloha Cafe from 4:30-8:00PM.
A Colombian Menu will be prepared for Lunch at Gateway Cafe from 11:00AM-2:00PM.
Manoa Dining Services will host a Passport Tasting Event at Campus Center Lanai from 5:30PM-7:30PM.
The Global Chef event is open to the public.
Price of Dinner at Hale Aloha Cafe is $13.50.
Price of Lunch at Gateway Cafe is $11.25.
Tickets for the Tasting Event are $20.00 for Food Only, $29.00 for Food & Beer/Wine. Tickets can be purchased at https://bit.ly/2C4fnlM
Manoa Dining Services, Mānoa Campus
Tuesday, October 23
Blood Bank of Hawaii Blood DriveMānoa Campus, Campus Center Ballroom
Weekly Harvest in the MalaWest Oʻahu Campus, 91-1001 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
T2EL How I Support the Different Levels and Ways of Learning in My Classes (UDHonolulu Campus, Building 2, Room 214
Global Chef 2018 - ColombiaMānoa Campus, Hale Aloha Cafe, Gateway Cafe, Campus Center Lanai
All Level YogaWest Oʻahu Campus, 91-1001 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
WRRC/Ike Wai SeminarMānoa Campus, HIG 210
Printmaking demonstrations with artist Jennifer Sanzaro-NishimuraMānoa Campus, 2535 McCarthy Mall
Artist Talk with Johan Grimonprez via SkypeMānoa Campus, Art Building, Rm. 101 (lecture hall)
- Russian Club Spring 2018
- Family Pau Hana
- Vie Du Pacifique II
- Chinese Calligraphy for Beginners
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 4
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Hamilton Library to Spotlight Filipino Cultural Events
- SRS Yoga
- Makana o MÄnoa - call for performers
- Campus Center Board Recruitment
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Review-Part II
- Matthew Szosz + Anna Mlasowsky
- Double Take: Film and Text Works by Johan Grimonprez