Campus Forum on proposed UH Manoa leadership reorganization
November 2, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Art Building Auditorium (Room 132)
Aloha UH Manoa ohana,
Please join me for a Campus Forum on Friday, November 2, 2018, from 2 to 3 p.m. in the Art Auditorium (Room 132).
At this forum, I will provide an update on the proposed reorganization of the offices of the UH Manoa chancellor and vice chancellor. This will update and modify the concepts and ideas developed since our last forum in April with the input received to date, and describe next steps.
At http://manoa.hawaii.edu/reorg you will find links for the forum including:
- A link to the live forum webcast for those who cannot attend.
- The slides that will be used in the presentation (posted at least 48 hours in advance).
- A video of the forum, which will be posted within 24 hours for those who cannot attend.
- A request for comments on the proposed reorganization.
UH Manoa Interim Chancellor
UH Manoa Office of the Chancellor, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-7651, https://manoa.hawaii.edu/reorg/