Effective February 19, 2019, the University of Hawaiʻi Foundation is relocating its offices. The new mailing address and phone number is:
University of Hawaiʻi Foundation
1314 South King Street, Suite B
Honolulu, HI 96814
Main: (808) 376-7800
The off-campus move has added complexities to the UH Foundation’s present mail delivery and receiving processes, including check requests and disbursement processes. The foundation will utilize a private courier service between the UH Mānoa campus and the new King Street office.
UH Foundation Vice President for Administration/Chief Financial Officer Paul Kobayashi said, “We appreciate everyone’s patience and flexibility as we transition off-campus and modify our processes.”
For mail/correspondence to UH Foundation’s King Street location, the following options are available:
- USPS mail to UHF, P.O. Box 11270, Honolulu HI 96828
- USPS mail directly to 1314 S. King Street, Suite B, Honolulu HI 96814
- UH Mānoa Campus Mail Room (Attention to “UHF”)
- Inter-campus mail will need to delivered before 11 a.m. each business day
- Drop off at 1314 S. King Street
For correspondence from the foundation’s King Street location, delivery can be expected by:
- Inter-campus mail via UH Mānoa Campus Mail Room
- USPS Mail
- Available for pick-up from 1314 S. King Street
For faster and rush delivery, please drop off or pick up check requests and/or checks at the King Street reception desk. Visitor parking is available in the building with a 15-minute grace period.
A flowchart of the check request and disbursement process between UH Foundation and the university can be found on the foundation website.