President David Lassner provided the latest on the Aloha Stadium replacement project, the athletics director search and the implementation of the tenure taskforce recommendations at the Board of Regents meeting at UH Mānoa.
Lassner also provided brief updates on UH’s budget request at the state Legislature and the status of student applications for the fall 2023 semester.
- Status of tenure task force recommendations (video)
- Extramural funding down slightly (video)
- Athletics director hiring process update (video)
- Aloha Stadium project update (video)
- Senate budget hearing (video)
- Fall 2023 applications are up (video)