The Committee on Faculty Service (CFS) is responsible for implementing the provisions in the Bylaws for:
- Conducting all nominating and final elections for members of the Senate
- Conducting nominating and final elections for members of the Executive Committee
- Selecting members for subcommittees, boards of the GEC, ad-hoc committees, and task forces
- Conducting the balloting on resolutions submitted to the Congress
- Seeking out candidates for committee seats to which faculty are appointed and nominating persons for those seats
- Seeking out candidates for faculty positions on committees appointed by or responsible to the Mānoa Chancellor or the President.
Procedures for executing the responsibilities specified above are set forth in Article VI of the Senate Bylaws.