- TALENT Home
- Getting Started
- Broadcast Workshops
- Summer Series
- Laulima Support
- Teaching During an Emergency
- Digital Media Center
- Web Accessibility
- Licensed Software
Laulima Update to Sakai 10.7
Below is a list of some of the changes on the Laulima system after upgrading from Sakai 2.9.3 to 10.7.
*NOTE: This page may be updated periodically.
- Added feature to allow group submissions
- Added feature to allow peer assessment on submissions
- Ability to hide due date from students
- Ability to send email notification to students when their grade is released and resubmission is available
Drop Box Tool:
- Ability to upload files to multiple drop boxes at one time
- Ability to move a thread to a different topic
- Extra Credit feature added
- Last Date of Attendance (for ‘F’ grades) added to Course Grades. Last Date Attended can be added to Course Grades in Gradebook and uploaded directly to MyUH when grades are published from Laulima.
- Ability to add McGraw HillCampus and Leeward EBSCO Curriculum Builder tools
Drag and Drop file upload feature
Tests & Quizzes:
- New question type added:
- Calculated Question
- Extended Matching Items
- Numeric Response
- Event Log feature added
Link Tool is no longer available
Mailtool has been renamed to "Email"