is no longer available
is still possible. Note that attendance capacity is limited, so please
send in the form below to guarantee your attendance.
TBLT 2007 Registration Rates, Deadlines,
Basic conference registration rates and dates
|Early Bird Registration:
Postmarked by May 15, 2007
Postmarked by July 15, 2007
Note: All prices in U.S. Dollars.
Registration for TBLT 2007 includes:
- Printed conference program & Tote Bag
- Admission to conference sessions and exhibits
- Opening reception Thursday evening
- Coffee services throughout the conference
- Limited shuttle service from conference hotel to conference venue
Before you register, please read these important notes:
- PAYMENT: We regret that we cannot host web-based registration, nor can we accept credit card payments. As a small conference with no official supporting organization, we appreciate your patience and understanding. See payment methods below in the registration instructions.
- REGISTER EARLY: We encourage early registration, as there is limited space for conference events. Availability of On-Site Registration is NOT guaranteed!
- CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds will be given after July 15, 2007 (written or email notification of cancellation received by July 15, 2007 will result in refund minus an administrative fee).
- LUNCH: An optional catered lunch is available for purchase. Because
dining services are few in the vicinity of the University of Hawaii
campus (especially on Saturday), we recommend that you register
for lunch now. See options and prices in the registration form.
Tickets must be purchased in advance, by no later than September
10, to ensure availability.
- SOCIAL EVENT: There will be one extra
pay event for those interested: the Friday Evening Social will be
hosted at an off-campus venue, and it will feature banquet-style
food, drinks, and live music all included in the price of admission.
Transportation to the venue and returning to the Imin Center will
also be provided. Tickets must be purchased in advance, by no
later than September 10, to ensure availability.
- TRAVEL and ACCOMMODATIONS: Participants
must make their own travel and accommodation plans. We have negotiated
inexpensive conference rates with several hotels in Waikiki, as
well as with dorm and hotel housing on the University of Hawaii
campus. For more information, please check out the “travel”
and “accommodations” pages on this web site
1. Please download and open the conference
registration form. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to
open the file. Print out the form and fill in the requested information.
2. You may pay either
with an international money order, traveler's checks,
or with a check drawn on a U.S. banking institution. We cannot
accept credit card payments. Cash will only be accepted for on-site
3. Mail your completed registration form and payment to:
Department of Second Language Studies
1890 East-West Rd.
Honolulu, HI 96822
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at <email@example.com>