- Content Menu
- User Guides and Phone Types
- Long Distance
- Service Rate Schedule
- Conference Bridge
Telecommunications FormsThe Telecom forms are now online in Kuali. When you click on the link for the form, you will be redirected to a UH login page where you will need to login using your UH ID. Once you complete and submit the form online, the form will be routed to the next person for approval. The next person will receive an email from Kuali Notificaions with a link to review and electronically approve the request.
If you are having trouble with these forms, please contact the Telecom office by calling 956-6033 (extension 66033
from a campus line) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this form for all telephone, data, and other telecommunications services except for those listed under UHTR Form 1 requiring Department of Accounting & General Services approval.
Telecom Request - DAGS - Form 1Use this form for:
- Centranet Lines
- UH agencies situtated in State office bldgs managed or leased by DAGS or other departments within the Executive Branch
- Payphone & Long Distance services
- Radio Systems, equipment, and other accessories
- Interfacing with Hawaii Wide Area Integrated Information Access Network (HAWAIIAN)
- Use this form to provide Change in Name, Change in Account Code or Transfer of Line for existing lines.
- Use this form to change a Department Telecommunications Coordinator (DTC).