Students who plan to graduate must file a Graduate Application for Degree form with the UH Mānoa Graduate Division by the Friday of the third week of the semester in which the student intends to graduate. Please refer to the UH Mānoa Records & Registration Graduation Information page for each semester’s specific deadline. Failure to file by the deadline may delay graduation.
The Program requests that graduating students provide the following:
- A Record of Service form
- Confirmation that they have completed the Graduating Student Survey
- Post-graduation contact info, i.e., permanent postal address and non-UH email address
The Program Coordinator will collect this information from students within the first six weeks of their final semester in the Program.
Those students who wish to participate in the commencement exercise must register to do so. For more more information and registration deadlines, refer to the UH Mānoa commencement site.
Don’t forget to take advantage of these services before graduating:
- Make an appointment with the LIS Program Coordinator to review and update your curriculum vitae or résumé
- Enroll in the ITS ʻOhana program to retain your UH email address
- Become an active participant in the LIS Alumni Group