The five-concert series featuring some of Hawaiʻi’s top entertainers is held on alternating Thursday evenings from mid-June through early August.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Concerts begin at 7 p.m. and conclude by 9 p.m.
Ke Kani O Ke Kai schedule
- June 13 – Kupaoa / Mark Yamanaka / Bobby Moderow
- June 27 – Nā Hoa / Del Beazley / Ka Lā ʻŌnohi Mai o Haʻehaʻe
- July 11 – Kalani Peʻa / Josh Tatofi
- July 25 – Masters of Slack Key Guitar: George Kahumoku and Kawika Kahiapo / Ben & Maila / Kawaiulaokala
- August 8 – Kawaikapuokalani Hewett / Jerry Santos and Kamuela Kimokeo / Streetlight Cadence
Guests can purchase food and refreshments from Laverne’s Lunch Wagon, La Tour Café, Banán and more. Different restaurants will be paired with each concert. Guests are encouraged to explore Waikīkī Aquarium galleries and to bring their own low sand chairs or beach mats for seating.
Tickets are priced at $50 for adults, $20 for children (ages 5–12) and free for children 4 and under. Tickets for Friends of the Waikīkī Aquarium members are priced at $30 for adults, $15 for children. Special series pricing, including single admission to all five concerts, will be available for $200 general admission ($75 for children) and $120 for Friends of the Waikīkī Aquarium members ($45 for children).
To learn more about the Ke Kani O Ke Kai concert series visit the Waikīkī Aquarium website.