CCBAC's Save The Waves
February 20, 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Campus Center Courtyard
Join the Campus Center Board Activities Council for another one of our fun events: Save The Waves as we focus on sustainability and taking care of our islands!
Where: Campus Center Ballroom
When: February 20, 2020
Time: 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Be on the lookout for more updates about this event!
What does it mean to be a VALIDATED UHM STUDENT for AC events?
- You are registered for the current semester.
- You have been assessed (“charged”) and paid the student activity fee
- You are in good financial standing (you don’t have any holds)
Please see our website for a list of prohibited items: http://uhmccbac.weebly.com
Take a look at this semester's event schedule:
Want us to hear your voice? Not a problem!
Give us feedback at http://uhmccbac.weebly.com/contact-us.html
Sign up as a volunteer to help with events while gaining volunteer hours,
experience and friends!
- 'Like' us on Facebook to get the INSIDE look of our events: www.facebook.com/CCBEvents
- 'Follow/tag' us on Instagram for more updates and reminders @uhmccbac
Campus Center Board Activities Council, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-4491, ccbac.hawaii.edu, http://uhmccbac.weebly.com