LGBTQ+ Student Coffee HourOctober 9, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Queen Liliuokani Center 208
This is a weekly drop-in group for students.
LGBTQ+ and ally students are welcome to attend this drop-in group that meets every Wednesday from 4:00-5:00 pm. This is a safe place for students of all sexual orientations and gender identities to be themselves, discuss important issues, share happenings of their past week, and make new friends.
Weekly discussions vary based on student input.
We also work together to plan and coordinate educational events for the UH Manoa community. This is a great place to get involved and have some fun!
LGBTQ Center, Mānoa Campus
Camaron Miyamoto, (808) 956-9250, email@example.com
Wednesday, October 9
Education Final OralMānoa Campus, Wist 131
Cancer AwarenessHonolulu Campus, Building 2, Campus Mall
Geology & Geophysics Final OralMānoa Campus, POST 723
“Power Struggles & Social Dynamics in Manchuria in the Early 1900s”Mānoa Campus, Moore Hall, Room 109, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa
The Perils of Belonging: Blood, Ritual, and Subjectivation in Amanda KernellMānoa Campus, Burns Hall, 2118
Educational Psychology Final OralMānoa Campus, Wist 233
Note Taking WorkshopHonolulu Campus, Building 5, Room 203
LGBTQ+ Student Coffee HourMānoa Campus, Queen Liliuokani Center 208
Atmospheric Sciences SeminarMānoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building, MSB 100
Russian/Art major Mat Nelen presents his research on RusalkaMānoa Campus, 252 Moore Hall
Na'au Checks: a Kukakuka groupMānoa Campus, Queen Lili'uokalani Center #412
The MCAT WorkshopMānoa Campus, Kuykendall Hall, Room 210
Mock Law School ClassMānoa Campus, William S. Richardson School of Law | Moot Court Room
- Call for Proposals – CONNECT #PacRim2020
- Manoa International Education Week Photo Contest
- Attribute: Edwards + Portner + Soliven
- Apply!" href="/calendar/uh/2019/09/09/36217.html?ed_id=47679" style="font-size: 90%;">Apply for UROP Project Funding! (Up to $10,000; Due 10/10)
- Francis Haar: Disappearing Honolulu
- Ka-Ning Fong: There Goes the Neighborhood
- Exhibition: Tropical Modernism at UH Manoa
- Nature Camp at Lyon Arboretum - Going Green