- Fall 2019 enrollment update (video)
- New UHealthy Hawaiʻi Initiative workforce briefing (video)
- UH Cancer Center receives funding for state’s first cutting edge research clinic (video)
- 15 federal grants for $6 million to advance Native Hawaiian education (video)
- National budget rating agency affirms UH’s AA rating (video)
At the close of the President’s Report after the campus update, President Lassner thanked the testifiers for sharing their manaʻo and also thanked the many UH faculty, staff and administrators who did the hard work on the 15 specific grants he mentioned that total more than $6M across the UH system.