University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner announced the relaxing of most COVID-19 restrictions on March 26 at UH‘s 10 campuses in his monthly report to the Board of Regents on March 17.
The president also provided updates on the next steps for the tenure task force, development of the new strategic plan for the system, record-setting pace of extramural funding and philanthropic giving, and the impact to UH of the recently passed $1.5-trillion federal budget.
- COVID-19 pandemic state response (video)
- UH COVID-19 Guidelines update (video)
- Updated masking requirements (video)
- Tenure task force (video)
- UH strategic plan (video)
- Chan Zuckerberg $10M gift (video)
- $143M in gifts this fiscal year (video)
- Research funding up 14%, $396M (video)
- Federal budget provides strong UH funding (video)
- UH part of Red Hill water efforts (video)
See previous president’s reports to the Board of Regents.