President David Lassner provided updates on extramural funding and the public meetings for the proposed tuition schedule in his monthly report on November 17 at the Board of Regents meeting at the UH Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy. It is the first Board of Regents meeting held on a neighbor island campus since November 2019 because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lassner also highlighted the recent Wahine on the Rise event that commemorated the 50th anniversary of Title IX and womenʻs athletics at UH Mānoa and raised $700,000. He noted that the regular topics in his president reportʻs were on the meeting agenda including the new 6-year strategic plan, multi-year enrollment plan and recommendations by the tenure task force.
- Strategic plan, enrollment plan, tenure task force on agenda (video)
- Spring registration underway (video)
- Extramural funding up (video)
- Tuition schedule public meetings underway (video)
- Successful Title IX 50th anniversary events (video)
- Gail Makuakāne-Lundin recognized (video)