University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner made his report to the Board of Regents at their meeting on July 16, 2020.
- COVID-19 campus preparations (video)
- Interim UH COVID-19 guidelines (video)
- Revised class schedule (video)
- Summer enrollment up significantly (video)
- Fall enrollment headed in right direction (video)
- 2nd highest extramural funding ever (video)
- UH Cancer Center grant extended (video)
- NOAA grant to monitor Pacific Ocean (video)
- NSF grant for UH’s Laboratory for Advanced Visualization and Applications (LAVA) (video)
- Upcoming UH research projects (video)
View previous reports to the board.