President David Lassner announced that the University of Hawaiʻi set another record for extramural funding in 2023 and that fall 2023 enrollment is trending upwards at the July 20 Board of Regents (BOR) meeting at UH Mānoa.
Lassner also provided updates on the tenure project SCR 201 Tenure Task Force, the RISE innovation center and student housing project that is on track to open on time for the fall 2023 semester, and honored Paula Nishimoto from UH Mānoa athletics, this year’s Willard Wilson Award for Distinguished Service winner.
- Tenure project update (video)
- Executive managerial salary adjustment (video)
- Fall 2023 enrollment trending upward (video)
- Record $515.9M extramural funding in 2023 (video)
- Philanthropy fundraising update (video)
- RISE innovation center and student housing opening soon (video)
- Willard Wilson Award for Distinguished Service (video)