Five University of Hawaiʻi men’s basketball players were named to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Honors Court, which recognizes men’s collegiate basketball student-athletes who excelled academically during the past season.
- For a second straight year, Colina, a human development and family studies major, made the Honors Court.
- Nedd, a communications major, earned a spot on the list after becoming the team’s top scholar this past academic year.
It is the second year in a row that this trio made the list.
- Haskett carried a 3.83 grade point average (GPA) in kinesiology and exercise science.
- Hubbell graduated with a 3.67 GPA in business management.
- Vuksanovic graduated with a 3.63 GPA in kinesiology and exercise science.
To be named to the Honors Court, the student-athlete must hold a cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher at the conclusion of the 2020–21 academic year, be a junior or senior in academic standing and have been enrolled at least one year at their current institution.